What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you contact us through this website for information or assistance with anything related to the National Scrapie Eradication Program.
- You may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number, depending on your activity.
- This website does not collect or store any credit card information.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide you with information or assistance
- To direct you to the appropriate agency
- To send periodic emails, notices and updates pertaining to your use of information from this website.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering assistance or information that you've requested.
- We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you use our online contact form to request assistance or information.
- We use a secure server.
- ALL information on our site is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, in addition to other forms of web security that protect you as well when you visit our site.
- This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting the business of our association, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to our site host for marketing, advertising, or other uses.